Shugo Chara's Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can enjoy discussing, and roleplay on anything anime/ manga related. It is also a dedication site to Shugo Chara, and all it's fans.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a few tips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izanagi
Izanagi

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 2:29 pm

You may want to remove the side bars, they're making the site look sloppy.

Secondly, count to 1000? The sites too new for that, make it count to 100.

Thirdly, change the name, is it Shugo Chara Sanctuary or Anime and Manga randomness?

Fourthly, update the favicon.

Lastly, I hear Shugo Chara isn't as popular anymore, however, if you do intend to stick with this as the theme, you'll have to talk to a LOT of SC fans, or else this isn't going anywhere.

Just my 2 cents,

Izanagi.
Back to top Go down
Yuji
Admin
Yuji

Character sheet
Shugo chara:

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 6:47 pm

Thank you for your advice on it, I will be working on it and as for the site name. I have changed it but I have to contact forumotion on that since I had it changed but it doesn't show up. It keeps showing up as anime and Manga randomness.
Back to top Go down
https://shugocharasanctuary.rpg-board.net
Izanagi
Izanagi

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 7:14 pm

Admin CP>General>Search Engines>Change it there

I've been a staffer on a few forumotion forums in my day. Also, enabling quick reply may help also.

Admin CP>General>Messages>Enable quick reply
Back to top Go down
Yuji
Admin
Yuji

Character sheet
Shugo chara:

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 7:15 pm

Thanks, it's done. I'll get to work on that.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 7:16 pm

Not to be a prude, but there is a typo in Sanctuary. I apologize if I'm being a pain, but I'm willing to do all I can to help you get a successful site, as I've had a few failed ones myself, and it's not an easy process seeing all your hard work become worthless.
Back to top Go down
Yuji
Admin
Yuji

Character sheet
Shugo chara:

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 7:19 pm

It's fine, I appreciate the help and thank you once again.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 7:22 pm

It is no problem, also, you don't live in Japan do you?

I'm not the smartest guy, but I can tell when I meet another person from Cali.

Changing the topic, if you're on any other sites, I suggest withdrawing from them, being an admin takes a lot of dedication and time, when this site can hold it's own, that's when you can join other sites. If you have to, I suggest joining at least two other sites, a roleplay one, and a basic discussion anime one. Spread the word, casually, not like a mad person. Be like, "Hey, wanna check out my site?" In a casual way, but before doing so, please notify the admin and ask if you can do so. This way, you can attract both types of forum members, which is what you want.
Back to top Go down
Yuji
Admin
Yuji

Character sheet
Shugo chara:

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 7:25 pm

eh? ah yeah I am from Cali. ^^"
eh? okay. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 7:26 pm

Yeah. it'll take some work, but this site will be up and running. Take it from an old geezer like me, hard work pays off.
Back to top Go down
Yuji
Admin
Yuji

Character sheet
Shugo chara:

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 7:28 pm

Well that's where you, a Sempai has a lot of knowledge so I don't really mind and once again thank you for your help. :3 Also I wouldn't call you an old geezer, your only a few years older than I but you probably have a lot of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 7:32 pm

Wisdom comes from hardship, remember that.

Success without problems is victory.

Success despite problems is history.

I'll tell you why I'm here. A friend of mine sent me, his name is Jeno. He told me that he messed up one of your sites and that he knew that you made another one, so he sent me here to make sure this ones successful. He would be here himself, but he has his own sites to attend to. He also says he's sorry for screwing up so much, the crybaby, he messed up, so what? Well, I owed him a favor, so here I am.
Back to top Go down
Yuji
Admin
Yuji

Character sheet
Shugo chara:

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 7:49 pm

ah.. I see.. Zen did? I see. I have to thank you and Zen then. Yeah, he has AG, and animeworld now..yet with all his failures he learns, I know I do. I thank you for being here and thank you for your words of wisdom, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty30th January 2013, 8:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a few tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few tips   Just a few tips Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a few tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shugo Chara's Sanctuary :: Concerns and FAQ s :: Suggestions-
Jump to: