Shugo Chara's Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can enjoy discussing, and roleplay on anything anime/ manga related. It is also a dedication site to Shugo Chara, and all it's fans.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL Fall Anime Forecast (September/October/November) Pt. Niconico niiii~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hana
hana

OFFICIAL Fall Anime Forecast (September/October/November) Pt. Niconico niiii~ Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL Fall Anime Forecast (September/October/November) Pt. Niconico niiii~   OFFICIAL Fall Anime Forecast (September/October/November) Pt. Niconico niiii~ Empty20th August 2013, 11:47 pm

Konnichiwa minasan. O genki desu ka? Welcome to another edition of Anime Forecast/List. I'm your forcaster, hana. Today marks the half of the month for August, and I did say I would post up a list during or after half of the last month of the current season. Of course, the list will be periodically updated when there is anything that is needed to be updated, so make sure to check up on it whenever you can. If I missed anything, feel free to tell me as well. Well, now that I have officially graduated from school, I can probably be up to date and post more...probably. Without further ado, here is Fall 2013 Anime Forecast OFFICIAL Fall Anime Forecast (September/October/November) Pt. Niconico niiii~ B0hlJAi

Television
SeptemberOFFICIAL Fall Anime Forecast (September/October/November) Pt. Niconico niiii~ IwuqwYx
Spoiler:

October
Spoiler:

OVAs/OADs
September
Spoiler:

October
Spoiler:

November
Spoiler:

Movie
September
Spoiler:

October
Spoiler:

November
Spoiler:

TBA
Spoiler:

CredentialsOFFICIAL Fall Anime Forecast (September/October/November) Pt. Niconico niiii~ BH7emCl
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Fall Anime Forecast (September/October/November) Pt. Niconico niiii~
Page 1 of 1